Splitter Aero Support Rods ELITE SERIES Titanium
VEGA UNIVERSAL SPLITTER SUPPORT RODS (Elite Ti Series)
Due to the limited availability of Titanium, Only 10 sets being offered on this run. The next run will be in March
Elite Series Ti Details:
- Sold as pairs! Ordering (1) will get you (2) Support Rods.
- Stainless steel rods (barrels).
- TiTANIUM Ends (clevis) and pins.
- Corrosion-resistant steel ball joints.
- Stainless Steel Jam nuts.
- Each barrel is cut and Tig Welded in-house.
- Stainless steel rods (barrels) can be powder coated.
- The titanium ends can be ordered in natural, powdered to match the rod or Burnt (heat treated).
- Premium hardware included.
- 10.75-12.00" (273.05-304.8 mm).
- Need something longer than 12.00"? Email us for a custom quote.
- Warning: Do not extend the rods beyond their length Limit. For example, if you purchase the 10.25"-11.50", do not pass 11.50 inches! Also, make sure to tighten the nut on the threaded end rods.
We are not responsible for bad measurements on your part, so please triple check your required lengths. 10.75-12.00 Will fit all splitter on the Vega Motorworks website
- Free Shipping (All 50 states and Canada).
- International clients, please email us for quote.
- These are made to order. Allow 5-7 business days to fabricate.
About the Elite Ti Series:
If you are wanting the best of the best when it comes to strength, talking points, and bragging rights, these Elite Series Splitter Rods with 1/2" stainless steel barrels and Titanium ends is the product for you! Yes... you read this correctly, the rod Ends are constructed out of High grade Titanium which will reduce the weight by 40% while maintaining its strength, rigidity and all the benefits that come with Titanium. This is a first in the aero rod industry. Our Stainless steel Titanium Splitter rods are the only rods you'll ever need.
Email us if you have any questions!
*We are not responsible for any damage due to installing, mounting, removing, or using these rods. That includes anything these rods are attached to. We are not responsible for product failure due to improper use, hitting objects, in the event of an accident, weather related damage, damage created by animals. These are the strongest rods on the market, but even the strongest metals have breaking point. By making your purchase, you are agreeing to these terms.