Splitter Aero Support Rods ART SERIES
VEGA UNIVERSAL SPLITTER SUPPORT RODS (Art Series)
- Sold as pairs! Ordering (1) will get you (2) Support Rods.
- Stainless steel rods (barrels).
- Stainless steel Ends (clevis) and pins.
- Corrosion-resistant steel ball joints.
- Stainless Steel Jam nuts.
- Each barrel is cut, tig welded and powder coated in-house.
- Stainless steel rods (barrels) are powder coated the color of your choice.
- The stainless ends can be ordered in natural or powdered to match the rods.
- Premium mounting hardware included.
- Don't see the color you want, hop on the prismatic.com page, choose the color and send us the item number (up-charge involved). Email us for a quote.
Powder Coating Details:
- Each barrel is powder coated using high end, weather-proof and strong powder finish. When you opt for color matching, the Ends (clevis) are powder coated the same color as the barrel, but independently. The inside of each clevis are meticulously fine sanded to keep full motion of the clevis to the ball joint.
2 Adjustable Sizes:
- 9.00-10.25" (228.60-260.35mm)
- 10.25-11.50" (260.35-292.10mm)
- Need something longer than 11.50"? Email us for a custom quote
We are not responsible for bad measurements on your part, so please triple check your required lengths.
- Flat Shipping (All 50 states).
- We also ship worldwide.
- These are made to order. Allow 9-10 business days to fabricate and powder coat.
About the Art Series Series:
Same construction and design of our One Series rods with the added benefit of custom powder coat finishes.
Warning: Do not extend the rods beyond their length Limit. For example, if you purchase the 10.25"-11.50", do not pass 11.50 inches! Also, make sure to tighten the nut on the threaded end rods.
Email us if you have any questions!
The Powder Coat finish has a 6 month warranty against defects. These defects do not include damage from using chemicals to clean rods.
Cleaning: WATER and mild soap ONLY.
*We are not responsible for any damage due to installing, mounting, removing, or using these rods. That includes anything these rods are attached to. We are not responsible for product failure due to improper use, hitting objects, in the event of an accident, weather related damage, damage created by animals. These are the strongest rods on the market, but even the strongest metals have breaking point. By making your purchase, you are agreeing to these terms.