Splitter Aero Support Rods ONE SERIES
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE ONE SERIES
PRE-ORDER IS NOW LIVE!
The pre-order is limited to 60 sets.
- 40 sets of Stainless Steel
- 20 sets of the ELITE SERIES (w/titanium ends)
- 10% off by using code: VEGARODS
- Free Shipping (All 50 states and Canada)
- First to get their hands on these masterpieces!
ANTICIPATED SHIP DATE: JANUARY 2022
Please do NOT order if you do not wish to wait until the date above.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BAD MEASUREMENTS. So make sure to measure (multiple times) the length needed before ordering.
READ ABOVE BEFORE YOU PROCEED
Now that you agree with the above information; PLEASE read the entire listing carefully.
Vega has been hard at work developing high-end universal support rods for your aero needs. These rods, constructed out of the strongest metal materials, are made to support front splitters, spoiler extensions or any other part that requires support.
There are 3 SERIES to choose from. ONE Series, ART Series, and ELITE Series.
The rods (also referred to as barrels) are the strongest on the market. Not because we say so, but because they are constructed out of 1/2" thick 304 stainless steel!
The Clevis (also called Ends) are also made out of stainless steel.
3 Adjustable SIZES:
- 7.75-9.00" (196.86-228.60mm)
- 9.00-10.25" (228.60-260.35mm)
- 10.25-11.50" (260.35-292.10mm)
- Custom sizing available.Email us what you need (fee involved).
We are not responsible for bad measurements on your part, so please triple check your required lengths.
- Sold as pairs! Ordering (1) will get you (2) Support Rods.
- 304 Stainless steel Rod, Adapters, Ends and Pins.
- Each barrels are Tig Welded by hand and with love!
- Corrosion-resistant steel ball joints.
- Stainless Steel Jam nuts.
- Stainless steel Rods (barrels) can be powder coated.
- If you'd like the Ends powder coated to match the barrels, please email us with the request as well as your order number.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included.
- Custom Sizing can be ordered. Email us.
- 6 MONTH REPLACEMENT WARRANTY against defects*.
- Same construction and details as the ONE series. The Art series will be colored by a manual process called Heat Treating. This process will give the consumer a completely custom rods, by spinning and heat treating the rods with a high heat torch. This process will give each rod a unique color and look! No two rods will ever be identical giving you a completely 1 of 1 result!
LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY*
Same construction and options as the ONE Series and ART Series, with the strength and weight savings of TITANIUM ends and pins! Yes. you read this correctly, the rod Ends will be constructed out of High grade Titanium which will reduce the weight by 40% while maintaining it's strength and rigidity. This is a first in the aero rod industry.
If you want the best of the best when it comes to strength, talking points, and bragging rights, these Elite Series Rods with 1/2" stainless steel barrels and titanium ends is the product for you!
Email us if you have any questions!
- How much do the rods weigh? The middle tier size weighs 5.6oz each (11.2 oz for the pair or .7 lbs).
- How are the rods measured? Tip to tip. All you have to do is measure the distance you need and give yourself about a 1/2" of wiggle room.
- Can I recommend a certain look, style or color for the Art Series? While you will have a 1 of 1 look with the heat treated art series, due to the volatility of the heating process, we cannot take in custom heat treating requests. So when you order the ART series, expect a custom (one-off) look.
- What do you use to coat the rods? we use the best powder coating materials out on the market. Made for outdoor and harsh environments.
- Can I request a custom powder coat finish?YES, email us and we will send you to a website to choose your powder finish. This will add a flat $30 upcharge. Expect a delay in shipping.
- Will the Ends be powder coated? The ends will come in Stainless Steel (ONE series, ART series) and Titanium for ELITE series. IF you'd like these powder coated to match the barrels, please email us with your request and order number. There's No charge for this.
- Can you anodize? Stainless Steel cannot be anodized. Also, anodized metal outdoors will fade over time.
- Can you ship to other countries? YES. Please email us for a quote.
- Are the Rods maintenance free? The stainless steel and or titanium pieces are highly corrosion resistant. The threads that adjust the sizing are also coated in a anti-corrosion material and leave our shop with anti-seize lubricant. Given the harsh nature of the outdoors (salt,water, soap, ice,heat), it is recommended that you treat these rod threads with an anti-seize lubricant after a few car washes. Literally will take you a few seconds to do. This will keep your rods happy!